Society Insurance provides our Dentists with Dividend-Paying Workers Compensation policies.
To make a one-time payment online using a checking or savings account (don’t forget to have your bill account and policy number(s) handy):
- Visit the Society Insurance Website at http://www.societyinsurance.com
- Scroll over the Website heading titled “POLICYHOLDER”
- Click on the “Make a Payment” option
- Complete the five-step instructions listed
Please note: Payments paid online after 3:00 p.m. or on a weekend or a holiday will be processed the next business day.
If you prefer to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
- Complete the “Authorized Agreement for Direct Payments” form that can be downloaded at http://www.societyinsurance.com/services/payment_options.aspx
- Send the completed form and a copy of a voided check or voided savings account deposit slip to:
Attn: Billing Department
150 Camelot Drive
PO Box 1237
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1237
If you would rather pay by phone, call 888-576-2438 ext. 618 and have a billing representative assist you in paying via Electronic Check.
To pay your premium by mail:
send a copy of the billing statement and a check (with the policy number and/or billing account number writen on the check) to the address listed above.